A good friend and an amazing author, Barbara Bloom @http://smartscarlet.com/, has nominated me for a Blog Award! She is the author of Dig the Digger (As well as several other awesome children’s books!) Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Dig-The-Digger-Construction-ebook/dp/B00B4FKKQ4/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1359419074&sr=8-1-spell
Of course, there are RULES for accepting the nomination:
1. Display the award on my Blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated me. 3. State seven things about myself. 4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them. 5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are seven questions that will help define who I am.
1. I write because it’s the best use I can make of the all the crazy stuff that floats around my head twenty-four hours a day…and because it allows me to daydream non-stop while still claiming to be productive.
2. My daughter is the center of my universe…and she knows it 🙂
3. When I’m not writing I love to paint. Mostly I work on old furniture that is desperate need of a ‘face-lift’, but I’ve also done some canvas painting as well as a wall mural.
4. I am a country girl at heart.
5. I am a runner. Running is the one time of day I get to be completely alone with my thoughts without any interruptions at all. That’s when I brainstorm new story ideas, play out future dialogue or simply work through any personal issues that may be blocking me from writing.
6. I am an animal lover…years ago I when I still lived on my family’s ranch I had a long list of four-legged family members. These days it’s down to my two pups.
7. I have published four novels since January 2012.
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate a group of bloggers that I feel have had a wonderful and positive impact on my life. I hope that you will go visit their blogs and leave a comment.
1. Prudence Hayes @http://peaceloveandwriting9.wordpress.com/
2. Toni Sinns @http://lilgracielou.blogspot.com/
3. Rebecca Mena @http://soulofafreespirit.wordpress.com/
4. Julie Israel @http://julieisrael.wordpress.com/
5. Muhammed Aamir Naseer @http://authoraamir.wordpress.com/